Article 5: Structure
1. General Director
2. Scientific Council
3. Executive Director
4. Executive Body
5. Specialist Departments
Article 6: Duties and Responsibilities
1. The General Director is responsible for the academic, administrative, and financial running of the Project. His/ Her responsibilities include:
2. The Scientific Council is an independent academic body that relies on academic criteria in its operation and decisions.
Responsibilities of the Chair of the Scientific Council:
The chair of the Scientific Council shall, with the assistance of his/her two deputies, undertake the following:
Responsibilities of the Secretary of the Scientific Council:
3. The Executive Body is the body that oversees the production of the Dictionary and monitors its operation in coordination with the Scientific Council.
The Executive Body is made up of the Executive Director, his/her two deputies, and the chairs of the specialist departments.
4. The Executive Director chairs the Executive Body
Responsibilities: the Executive Director with the assistance of his/her two deputies shall undertake the following:
5. The Specialist Departments and Their Tasks
1. Corpus Department:
2. Processing Department:
3. Editing, Review, and Proofing Department:
4. The Computing Department:
5. The Media and PR Department:
6. The Department for Administrative, Financial, and Legal Affairs: